The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Team Assistant Content Marketing (m/f/d)
Please note: This position is on a part-time basis (32 hours per week).
- Facilitate the work of the Content Marketing Director by managing the day-to-day schedule and daily requests, mainly via e-mail & phone and mainly in English
- Manage all aspects of the Director’s meetings such as following up on invitations as well as preparing and distributing meeting documents and minutes
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders on behalf of the Director Content Marketing being the first point of contact
- Travel organisation and expenses for the Director and visitors as well as other Content Marketing staff, on an exceptional basis
- Organise HR related activities such as yearly appraisals
- Provide administrative support in many areas, eg for the onboarding process for new team members, CRM orders, the organisation of team events and the processing of monthly credit card payments
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sport management or comparable degree, or apprenticeship in hospitality management or equivalent apprenticeship
- Experience in the role of an assistant (preferably executive assistance)
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge
- Coordination talent and ability to work for different people simultaneously
Alongside enthusiasm for sport in general and football in particular, you should also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Highly motivated and hands-on mentality
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational talent and structured way of working
- Reliability, loyalty and conscientiousness
What we offer:
- A workplace in the Bundesliga environment
- Exciting and diverse tasks in a growing area
- The opportunity to work autonomously in an international organization
- A modern office space and flexible working environment
- Company pension plans from the 1st day
The position is initially based on a two-year fixed contract.
You want to be a part of our company?
Then please apply with your complete curriculum vitae, cover letter and stating the start date and your salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to:
The Human Resources Team of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH