The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Manager Strategy & Projects (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You serve as the interface function between C-Level and internal / external stakeholders and lead cross-functional and cross-team projects.
- You support the management in strategic and conceptual tasks.
- You assume the project management in the field of strategy, business development and innovation, including the development of implementation proposals.
- The preparation and follow-up of supervisory board and committee meetings are among your daily tasks as well.
- You create presentations and documentations on your own for different internal and external occasions.
- Conducting research and benchmarks complete the range of diverse tasks.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- An above-average master’s degree from university, preferably in the field of business administration, business informatics, sports management or comparable.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in the consulting area or, alternatively, successfully completed equivalent internships in the consulting, media or tech sector.
- Good knowledge and understanding of new technological and digital trends.
- Convincing communication and presentation skills as well as high resilience.
- Passion for sports, especially soccer.
- Good expertise in using MS-Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and in working with digital tools (Slack, Trello).
- Fluent in German and English, any other language skills would be advantageous.
You fit perfectly into the team if you:
- Are curious and forward thinking.
- Are creative in what you do.
- Have a high level of intrinsic motivation.
- Celebrate successes.
- Believe, as we do, that soccer brings people together.
- Are a team player who wants to be successful in a respectful and appreciative way.
What we offer:
- The freedom to create and make an impact.
- Value-based leadership.
- An agile and dynamic environment.
- Exciting challenges every day.
- Objectives & Key Results.
- Various benefits such as hybrid work models, corporate benefits, cooperation with gyms, etc.
- A strong corporate pension plan to secure your future.
- Multiple training and development opportunities.
The position is initially based on a two-year fixed contract.
You want to be a part of our company?
Then please apply with your complete curriculum vitae, cover letter and stating the start date and your salary expectation exclusively by e-mail to:
The Human Resources Team of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH