The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Manager Social Media / Trends (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- Discover trends: You live and breathe social media and understand how these platforms work (esp. Instagram and TikTok). As part of the community you always know the latest trends and features. You connect online trends with the Bundesliga brand and our content and channel strategies. When someone wonders what the next big thing will be, you will definitely know.
- Understanding GenZ: You understand what makes GenZ tick and how GenZ acts on all relevant social media platforms. You manage to create a connection between these trends and GenZ, so that cool Bundesliga content can emerge for our channels. You guide influencers and creators in their content generation efforts.
- Produce content: You manage to communicate your insights on trends and GenZ to the teams and produce videos, graphics, gifs, etc. together with them. With our analytics team you evaluate which content formats have reached the communities based on relevant performance indicators. You like to experiment within in the dimensions of the Bundesliga brand.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You have experience in building social media channels and brands, through your own channels or in an agency environment.
- You know GenZ/Alpha inside and out.
- You are always one step ahead of everybody else when it comes to knowing and understanding new trends.
- Ideally you are or have been a content creator yourself. If not, you have worked very closely with them.
- Fluent English is not a problem for you.
You fit perfectly into the team if you:
- Are curious and forward thinking.
- Are creative in what you do.
- Celebrate successes.
- Believe, as we do, that soccer brings people together.
- Are a team player who wants to be successful in a respectful and appreciative way.
What we offer:
- The freedom to create and make an impact.
- Value based leadership.
- An agile and dynamic environment.
- Exciting challenges every day – it’s never boring around here!
- Objectives & Key Results.
- Various benefits such as hybrid work models, corporate benefits, cooperation with gyms, etc.
- A strong corporate pension plan to secure your future.
- Multiple training and development opportunities.
The position is initially based on a two-year fixed contract.
You want to be a part of our company?
Then please apply with your complete curriculum vitae, cover letter and stating the start date and your salary expectation exclusively by e-mail to:
The Human Resources Team of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH