The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Production Manager (m/w/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You support the Creative Services team in overseeing and managing the creative production process from a logistic perspective, including milestones, due dates, planning of resources, and budgets.
- You act as the first point of contact throughout the whole DFL group regarding needs, requirements, and requests for the Creative Services team, also dealing with different external stakeholders and agencies.
- You are the project manager for various projects such as the event branding and opening sequence process of the Supercup and season opening ceremony as well as the pre-season/mid-season trailer creation and the on-air graphics for our TV product.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in production, business administration, or a marketing-related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years practical experience, preferably as a media & event production manager with a focus on creative formats.
- Fluent in English.
Here’s what characterises you as a teamplayer:
- You are good in managing stakeholders being able to communicate with different interest groups.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a high level of responsibility.
- You have a strong interest in learning and developing yourself.
- You can proudly state that Respect & Appreciation is part of your daily work life.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A modern office space and flexible working environment with high degrees of freedom and creativity.
- A state-of-the-art new work environment including agile methods and OKR framework.
- Diverse training and eLearning opportunities as well as benefits such as company pension plans from the 1st day.
You want to be a part of our company?
Then please tell us in two or three sentences why we should get YOU on board, attach your curriculum vitae and references and add the possible start date and your salary expectation exclusively by e-mail to:
DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources Team