Production of media content is the main role of DFL Digital Sports GmbH. With its headquarters in Cologne, DFL Digital Sports GmbH – a fully-owned subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH – creates media content on its behalf and implements its operational content output via various technologies. Production of content for international markets and in-house websites such as bundesliga.de also forms part of the work of this business unit.
The Team Lead Broadcast will be part of the Content department und especially a member of the broadcast team. You will support the Head of Broadcast and as a line manager you will ensure that your team will deliver broadcast output to the high-est standard, in cooperation with internal stakeholders.
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
• Supporting the Head of Broadcast in delivering the Bundesliga´s live and post-production output
• Line manager to the broadcast team
• Operational key account to internal sections and external suppliers
• Developing the Bundesliga´s international product portfolio
• Monitoring the budgeting and forecast manage-ment across all broadcast formats
• Leading meetings
• Coordinating editorial and operational topics
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
• A university degree in journalism, media, communication, or an equivalent qualification
• 6+ years of relevant work experience, including line management
• Good knowledge of sports, especially soccer
• Solid background in project management
• Good knowledge in budgeting
• Good knowledge of VizRt, EVS, Adobe Premiere, After Effets, Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Very good level of MS Office skills
• Excellent written and spoken German and English, other language is an asset
You should be fascinated by sport in general and on top of that, you should have the following characteristics:
• You are highly motivated to achieve the best results
• To plan and managing different topics at once, does not stress you out.
• Strong communication skills
• Desire to be part of a team and continually develop its output
• Hands-on mentality and able to take total owner-ships of projects
What we offer:
• A workplace in the Bundesliga environment
• Exciting and diverse tasks in a growing area
• The opportunity to work autonomously in an inter-national organisation
• A modern office space
• Daily fruit basket
• Free water, coffee and tea
• Relocation Service (optional)
• on-the-job and off-the job trainings (optional)
• Discounts on f.e. fitness club, banks
The position will initially be a two-year contract.
You reckon the job’s for you and that you’d be right for us? Were you perhaps trained in something else but you‘ve got the skills that we need?
Then apply by sending us your complete application documents, making sure to tell us from when you’d be available and what your expected salary would be. Make sure that you send them to us by email to: