The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Senior Product Owner App (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You lead the development of the official Bundesliga App throughout its whole product lifecycle: product vision & strategy, development, functional release, etc.
- You define and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring alignment with the overall product vision & strategy as well as with our OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- You lead a cross-functional team of internal and external iOS, Android and backend developers, designers, testers, etc.
- You monitor and analyse app performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- You stay up-to-date on industry trends (especially around native iOS and Android developments) and competitor activities to make informed product development decisions.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You have a degree in computer science, business administration, marketing, media studies or a comparable education; lateral entrants / career changers are encouraged to hand in their application(s), too.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading the development and execution of product visions and strategies.
- You have a good understanding of digital products being able to make decisions that align with the broader goals and objectives.
- You are able to analyse performance metrics and use data to inform product decisions.
- You have experience in driving user sign-ups, integrating video into apps, personalizing user experiences and monetizing apps through pre-roll and display ads.
- You have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German, scrum or agile certifications preferred.
Here’s what characterises you as a teamplayer:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are solution-oriented having a hands-on mentality and a high level of responsibility.
- You can proudly state that respect & appreciation is part of your daily work life.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A state-of-the-art new work environment with agile methods (e.g. SCRUM & Kanban), OKR framework, design thinking approach and a corporate culture with high autonomy.
- A modern office space and flexible working environment with high degrees of freedom and creativity.
- Diverse training and eLearning opportunities as well as benefits such as company pension plans from the 1st day.
You want to be a part of our company? #oneteam
Then please tell us in two or three sentences why we should get YOU on board, attach your curriculum vitae and references and add the possible start date and your salary expectation exclusively by e-mail to:
DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources Team