To support and continue the successful development of the company, we need you to join us at our Cologne location as
Product Owner App/Mobile Web (m/f)
The Product Owner App/Mobile Web (m/f) of the Bundesliga will be a member of the Product & Technology management team of DFL Digital Sports. Your main task is to ensure continual enhancement of our existing App and other mobile web services.
What you can expect from the playing field:
- You are responsible for the development of our digital mobile products (apps, mobile internet offers) throughout their entire product lifecycle: product vision, development, introduction, functional release etc.
- As Product Owner, you plan the product road map, including the appropriate milestones, and lead an agile, crossfunctionalteam
- You enjoy working with developers, UX designers and other stakeholders
- You see yourself as a unit working in particular with our Digital Content Management Team for apps and mobile webservices
- You have the pulse of the market, monitoring the latest trends and devising your own product developmentstrategies accordingly
- In addition, you analyse existing data sources to gauge the right KPIs for measuring and improving our mobile portfolio
- You communicate our product strategy and productdevelopment progress to the entire company
What you should have in your kit bag:
- A university degree in business management, journalism, media studies, IT or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years’ experience in the digital product domain, preferably for a large media, sports, creative or production organisation
- A passion for everything to do with apps and mobiles• Sound knowledge of mobiles as content platforms (native andmobile web), from both a user and technical perspective
- Experience with search engine optimisation (SEO) and appstore optimisation (ASO), push-notification services, videoplayer usage and social media
- A deep-seated understanding of how data and analysis can be read and used to inform decision-making
- An interest in researching, learning and implementing product development techniques
- The ability to put yourself in the user’s shoes and map their needs in a meaningful way
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and oral
Apart from being a fan of sport in general and the digital world in particular, you need to bring the following attributes to the role:
- High motivation to achieve outstanding results
- Hands-on mentality and a love of developing your own ideas and putting them into practice
- Real appreciation of data and enjoyment using it to informdecision-making
- Desire to be part of a team and continually develop its output
- Work within the international environment of the Bundesliga
- Freedom to shape your everyday work
- The chance to work within in a highly dedicated and dynamic team
- Excellent professional development measures
- Superb team spirit throughout the entire organisation
This role has an initial fixed term of 2 years.
All of this sound like you and you are the right fit for us? Maybe you are looking for a career change with everything we need in your kit bag?
Then apply for this role, sending all of your documentation, including your potential start date and salary expectations, by email only to: