The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Manager Strategy & Projects (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You serve as the interface function between the management team and internal & external stakeholders also being in charge of cross-functional and cross-team projects.
- You support the management in strategic and conceptual tasks.
- You assume the project management in the field of strategy, business development and innovation, including the development of implementation proposals.
- The creation of content, the preparation and the follow-up of supervisory board & committee meetings are among your daily tasks.
- You create presentations and documentation on your own; conducting research & benchmarks complete the range of diverse tasks.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You have an above-average master’s degree from university, preferably in the field of business administration, business informatics, sports management or comparable.
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in the consulting area or – alternatively – you have completed equivalent internships in the media or tech sector.
- You are always one step ahead of everybody else when it comes to knowing and understanding new technological and digital trends.
- You have a passion for sports, especially soccer.
- Fluent English is not a problem for you, other languages would be advantageous.
Here’s what characterises you as a teamplayer:
- You are curious, forward-thinking and creative in what you do.
- You are solution-oriented having a hands-on mentality and a high level of responsibility.
- You can proudly state that respect & appreciation is part of your daily work life.
- Last but not least, you strive for excellence being driven by a high intrinsic motivation.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A state-of-the-art new work environment with agile methods, OKR framework and a corporate culture with high autonomy.
- A modern office space and flexible working environment with high degrees of freedom and creativity.
- Diverse training and eLearning opportunities as well as benefits such as company pension plans from the 1st day.
The position is initially based on a two-year fixed contract.
You want to be a part of our company? #oneteam
Then please tell us in two or three sentences why we should get YOU on board, attach your curriculum vitae and references and add the possible start date and your salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to:
DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources Team