The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
For our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Manager IT Services (m/f/d)
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You assume the administration of our SaaS and Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS), as well as the administration, installation, configuration, and support of our M365 environment.
- You implement projects for continuous improvement and innovation of the IT and Cloud infrastructure.
- The ongoing documentation of all systems, workflows, and processes concerning IT Services.
- You analyze and solve any IT issues (hardware, software, mobile devices, TC/VC) appearing in the day-to-day business.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You have a technical education, ideally as a certified IT specialist, system administrator or equivalent.
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a comparable position.
- You are always one step ahead of everybody else when it comes to adapting to a fast-pacing environment.
- You have a well-founded knowledge of different systems (Azure, AWS, Windows, MacOS, Linux) and routine in dealing with Microsoft 365.
- Fluent English is not a problem for you, other languages would be advantageous.
Here’s what characterises you as a teamplayer:
- You are a team player having a hands-on mentality and a high level of responsibility.
- You put yourself in the customer´s shoes and take ownership.
- You are excellent in managing internal and external stakeholders.
- You can proudly state that respect & appreciation is part of your daily work life.
- Last but not least, you strive to learn and develop yourself.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A state-of-the-art new work environment with agile methods, OKR framework and a corporate culture with high autonomy.
- Exciting and diverse tasks in the Bundesliga environment.
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a growing, international organization.
- A modern office space and flexible working environment.
- Diverse training and eLearning opportunities as well as benefits such as company pension plans from the 1st day.
The position is initially based on a two-year fixed contract.
You want to be a part of our company? #oneteam
Then please tell us in two or three sentences why we should get YOU on board, attach your curriculum vitae and references and add the possible start date and your salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to:
DFL DEutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources Team