Bundesliga International GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH and is responsible for the global marketing of the commercial rights owned by Bundesliga. The Regional Head Office APAC in Singapore was established 2012, the first European football league to open a base in the Asia Pacific region. Since then the team has been working hard to develop the Bundesliga´s footprint in Asia. The office also functions as a port to Asia for the whole league – many Bundesliga clubs followed our footstep and opened offices abroad. The leagues growth is further illustrated by the opening of a representative office in Beijing, China. The team is determined to build on the Bundesligas strong connections to Asia over the coming years.
For support and further successful development of the company in the Asia Pacific region, we are seeking for an International Marketing Intern our Singapore office.
Intern, International Marketing, Asia Pacific (m/f/d)
- Assist in driving year-round activities across Asia Pacific, which includes undertaking and executing events and activities in local regions, including on-ground football club tours, Bundesliga legend tours, Bundesliga Experience events etc.
- Conduct research to support in driving organizational development in Asia Pacific
- Assist in creating reports, presentations and other communication material
- Competitor benchmarking (social, digital and events in Asia Pacific)
- Take on any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the marketing team
- Student (Year 2 onwards) from the fields of business administration, sports management, economics or similar with a focus on marketing, communication & events with above-average academic achievements
- Interest in the field of international marketing, communication or event management
- Basic knowledge of the media industry, media usage behaviour and the effects of digital media communication
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German and other languages would be an advantage)
What we offer:
- Working in the international and intercultural environment of the Bundesliga
- Interesting projects and varied tasks with hands-on experience
- Being part of a highly committed and dynamic team
If you are interested in a three to six-month full-time internship (5 days a week) from September 2022 to March 2023 reach out to us. We are looking forward to receiving your application with relevant documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates of studies and internships) via e-mail:
DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources – Recruiting