Production of media content is the main role of DFL Digital Sports GmbH. With its headquarters in Cologne, DFL Digital Sports GmbH – a fully-owned subsidiary of DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH – creates media content on its behalf and implements its operational content output via various technologies. Production of content for international markets and in-house websites such as bundesliga.de also forms part of the work of this business unit.
The Junior Art Director Content Production (m/f) will be part of the visual design team.
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
• Visual development of integrated campaigns in conjunction with the head of campaigns and the visual design team
• Carrying out strategic briefings using inspirational concepts and visuals
• Direct management of all the internal and freelance
graphic artists to guarantee loyalty to the brand with
the aid of the brand guidelines of the DFL.
• Adapting visual brand campaigns for digital channels
• Ensuring brand security in all digital productions
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
• A university degree in communication design or media
design or an equivalent qualification
• 3+ years of experience in analogue and digital brand
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in project management and brand management.
• Proven experience in working with service providers
• Above-average level of creativity
• Very good level of MS Office skills
• Excellent written and spoken German and English
You should be fascinated by sport in general and you
should have a special interest in the digital world. On
top of that, you should have the following
• You are highly motivated to achieve better-than-average results
• You naturally possess a structured and spry manner of
• You enjoy creating concepts and then implementing
• You want to be part of a team and help to continuously
develop the team further
• You are naturally respectful and conscious of your responsibilities
What we offer:
• A workplace in the Bundesliga environment
• Exciting and diverse tasks in a growing area
• The opportunity to work autonomously in an international organisation
• A modern office space
• Daily fruit basket
• Free water, coffee and tea
• Relocation Service (optional)
• on-the-job and off-the job trainings (optional)
• Discounts on f.e. fitness club, banks
The position will initially be a two-year contract.
You reckon the job’s for you and that you’d be right for us?
Were you perhaps trained in something else but you‘ve got
the skills that we need?
Then apply by sending us your complete application documents, making sure to tell us from when you’d be available
and what your expected salary would be. Make sure that
you send them to us by email to: