The Bundesliga is one of the world’s most successful sports leagues being a social institution in Germany since 1963 with brand awareness levels of 99% and millions of enthusiastic fans all around the world.
The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content in order to promote the Bundesliga brand internationally. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms. This includes production of content for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms.
To support our team in Cologne, Germany we are looking for a
Freelancer Editing (m/f/d) in the Social Media Team
Here’s what’s waiting for you on the pitch:
- You support the day to day management of the Bundesliga’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- You oversee the weekly, monthly, annual content planning for the Bundesliga’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts with a focus on quality publishing of social content.
- You support the quality control with regard to social video and graphic production alongside Media Production colleagues to ensure an efficient and quality stream of available content aligned to Bundesliga social plans.
- You do social media editing on a basic level using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premier Pro, and After Effects.
- You contribute to the real-time editorial coverage of Bundesliga matchdays on a weekly basis, maintaining a strong affiliation with the league and understanding of our clubs, players and unique football culture.
Here’s what should be in your sports bag:
- You bring in 1-2 years of experience in a social media and sports environment.
- You have native knowledge of spoken and written English.
- You have significant (preferably expert) knowledge of football/Bundesliga.
- You bring in hands-on working knowledge of social platforms and related tools/dashboards.
- You are a proficient user of native social media tools (IG Stories editing, etc).
- You see yourself as a digital native, with the aptitude for working in digital, understanding audience/user behaviour.
- You are on track of the latest trends regarding formats (video), features, apps also being able to identify emerging trends as it pertains to Social and to adapt/tailor existing content to a younger target audience.
Here’s what characterises you as a teamplayer:
- You are willing to work on the weekends.
- You are solution-oriented having a hands-on mentality, high level of responsibility and attention to details
- You can proudly state that Respect & Appreciation is part of your daily work life.
Here’s what we offer you:
- A Bundesliga freelancer job in a cool and motivated team.
- The opportunity to work remotely in a dynamic and flexible work environment.
- Interesting and exciting projects.
You want to be a part of our company? #oneteam
Then please tell us in two or three sentences why we should get YOU on board, attach your CV and references and send this exclusively by e-mail to:
DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Human Resources Team